Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Common Everyday Object

For this ds106 assignment I chose to take a picture of an everyday object and manipulate the colors around the object. For more details on the assignment you can look here "ds106 Common Everyday Object." So for this assignment I took a picture of Tokyo Tower for anyone who doesn't know what the image is. For me this is a common everyday object because I see it everyday on my way to school. For this semester I have yet to go up to the observation deck. When I was in Tokyo for my first time I went up during the day time but I heard the view at night is in some respects better. I have a couple more weeks left in Japan so I am going to definitely put that on the "TO DO LIST" before I leave.


Regular picture of Tokyo Tower

My view of Tokyo Tower lol

No comments:

Post a Comment